Tuesday, November 3, 2009

First Distributor!! And New Friend!

Happy Dance! Happy Dance!!

Yesterday I visited my friend Carly, who's sister-in-law Jen was visiting her family here in Gilbert. The Galvanic Spa™ did wonderful things for their faces (of course) and they decided to sign up as a team distributor. Mostly Jen wants to sell them and she's located in the San Fran/Oakland area but Shelly, my upline, has downline there as well and is confident that Jen can receive all the training she needs to be successful.

That may sound like the best new part but really it was realizing that I've gained a new friend in Jen. During her treatment she spoke about how easy it would be to sell the Spa to her mom's "saggy friends" and I was laughing so hard I almost cried. Jen is such a fun person, I'm just excited to have the excuse to talk her with her and laugh.

I have three more appointments for tomorrow and two holiday boutiques lined up. Honestly, this is going easier than I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment