Sunday, November 1, 2009

Week One

I signed up as a NuSkin distributor to sell the Galvanic Spa™ last Thursday night and today is Saturday. Well, it's after midnight so techically it's Sunday but I couldn't sleep. I had so many ideas running through my head.

I went on my first two appointments today. The first was C. She is my "older" friend that is wiser than I and tells it to me straight. After her "facial", the difference in her face was extraordinary. I was shocked but she wasn't. Her sister and two nieces own one and she already knew how great it was. She says she will buy one for Christmas. That was easy!!

I need to remember to pick the room with best lighting to do the demo. Her living room was really dark so the difference wasn't as clear until she walked us to the door and then, wow!

The second appointment was with T. She's extraordinarily beautiful so I really didn't expect to see much of a difference but, right there on her forehead. Half was wrinkle-free, half wasn't. It was crazy!! She said she noticed her cheeks being more toned but I thought her forehead was the winner.

She's very interested in the business and is going to talk it over with her husband. The funnest part was that as Shelly talked, T kept picking up the mirror to look at herself. It was so cute!

Monday morning I have an appointment with C here in Gilbert. Her sister in law will be there so I am hopeful to sell at least one unit. C from today said, "What are you worried about Elena? The thing sells itself." And it's crazily true!

Next week:

Appointments with K., C., N., and J.
Is J doing her holiday boutique?
Announcement? after my first check I think. Also will talk to K and B before I announce. I really hope T signs up so I can put those guys under her. I think it will be amazing!

What a crazy ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment